Sessions Tailored to Fit Your Pet's Needs
We'll come up with a plan to keep you and your pets as comfortable and relaxed as possible. Got a reactive dog? No problem. Have a special place in mind that you'd like to have your session? Great, let's go there! The experience of having your dog photographed should be easy, enjoyable, and definitely fun. Beautiful photos to have forever are just the icing on the cake.
Sessions are named after each of my dogs and reflect their unique qualities. Are you more reserved like Ivy? Or maybe you live life large like Tripp! Whichever session you choose, you'll be glad you did!
The Ivy $525
This *Ivy approved* session includes up to two hours of making your pup(s) feel like a supermodel. Leashes and other blemishes are edited out in post processing before your images are uploaded into a personalized online gallery. Includes 10 high resolution digital files and an 8" x 10" print on high quality lustre paper.
The Tulsi $650
For those of you that want just a little more, the Tulsi includes a session up to two hours long, leash removal and retouching, 15 high resolution digital images, and a 12" x 18" acrylic print of the image of your choice. Acrylic prints are on a float mount, STUNNING, and demand all the attention. (Kind of like Tulsi.)
The Tripp $750
You don't just dabble - you go ALL IN for your pet. This session includes up to two hours of photographing, leash removal, retouching, 20 high resolution digital images, and a 24" x 36" acrylic piece of art to show off your best buddy (or buddies). Go big or go home, as Tripp would say!
The Stella $450
Reserved for dogs over the age of 10 or those who have been diagnosed with a terminal illness. Includes one dog, priority scheduling, leash removal, and 10 high resolution digital images.
*Disclaimer: this is not a photo of Stella. I ran out of time to have great photos of her 💔
* Sessions are held at an agreed-upon location and are weather dependent and subject to rescheduling
* With very few exceptions, sessions are ONLY held either in the first two hours after sunrise (morning) or the last two hours before sunset (evening)
* A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to reserve your session
* Additional digital images, prints, and products are available for purchase
* Each session (except Stella's session) includes up to two dogs from the same household
* Additional dogs are $25 each
* Travel fee of $1/mile traveled outside of a 50 mile radius of Colchester, VT
* Prices do not include 7% Colchester, VT sales tax